Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 5 days, 17 hours ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

CU Internal news channel and classroom event

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of HRH Princess Lara Windsor II buffy aura 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of kelevra974 resident

kelevra974 resident

said

Hi my friend,

I actually have some ideas for CU but sinze I'm pretty new here and don't really know how to handle event or groups, I just want to tell you my ideas, have your feedback about it, before make it official.

CU Internal Channel :

This is a group idea. Manon love to be the center of attention so, why not make her a TV News hostess for an internal CU Channel.

The goal of this is to propose storylines to the newcomers, keep you posted on the current storylines on the campus and advertise for the CU events.

New storylines : Newcomers, when they just arrived on CU, sometimes have difficulties to decide where to begin. So why not suggest starting point for storylines, that newcomers can make they own. Let say I talk about a new bully on the campus is harassing a girl. Newcomers can start with that, either in the role of the bully, or the victim or the consellor who try to end it.

Current storylines : Keep you posted on the current storylines between the different character can help newcomers having a better understanding of what's going on. Maybe give them confidence to start RP with the other players.

Advertise : The idea is just my little contribution to encourage people to come events.

If you join me on this group, the main goal would be to keep ourselves informed about events and storylines. And do some kind of "writing" work for new storylines.

Manon ? A teacher ? Seriously ?

I also notice that classroom are pretty empty, so, no problem ! Let's try to put some action in there and why not put an other layer to my character.

My character come from a rich family, have always been to rich fancy school. So she have a pretty good, high level of education. Why not make this thing start with a dare.

Manon is arguing on the phone with her sister for about an hour. "I'm telling you, teacher here are sooooo boring ! I'm can do soooooo much better without them !" Then her sister answer "Ok miss smartmouth ! Do it ! You always tell people that you do everything better than them ! Do it if your sooooo much better than your teacher" (Yes I know, my character can be pretty horrible sometimes :p ) Hearing those words, and with her 3 tons and a half ego, she take that as a dare and decide to make some class lectures about the 3 subjects she know the most : Physics, Anthropology and History.

Then with that starting point, I'm planning to have as much classroom events as possible. I'm gonna try put some life in there. But I don't really know how to handle events so I think I'm gonna need Buffy help for the firsts ones.

So here is my ideas. Tell me what you think and If you like it, I'm gonna make them official.

September 4, 2017 at 2:11 am
Profile photo of HRH Princess Lara Windsor II

buffy aura

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

"This was never my story. It's yours. Now, don't screw it up, okay? ."

September 4, 2017 at 4:42 pm
Profile photo of HRH Princess Lara Windsor II

buffy aura

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

"This was never my story. It's yours. Now, don't screw it up, okay? ."

September 5, 2017 at 7:35 am
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.