Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 4 days, 4 hours ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

CU Cultural Festival

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nakami Jun Nakami Jun 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Nakami Jun

Nakami Jun

said

This was originally brought up at the assembly by someone (I forget who, sorry!), though it was overshadowed by discussion of more flashy things. However, I've been talking with fellow business owners in the CU area and we would love to put together a sim wide cultural fair at CU. We would love to include the university itself, any other business owners here, and the greek letter organizations to participate as well.

Each interested party will pick a culture to represent and have an interactive event at their location. Usually a booth with food, pictures, games, and other interesting things to spark RP. The more interesting the better. It needs to be manned as often as possible (though obviously RL commitments will get in the way and we understand that!). The fair itself would also run an entire day (or possibly 2 if we run it over a weekend).

I'd personally also like to keep this kid friendly so parents and their kids can attend. Which can be a bit rare outside the community center.

September 23, 2015 at 11:05 am
Profile photo of Michele Magnuson

michele cobalt

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

September 23, 2015 at 7:38 pm
Profile photo of Nikki Saito

Nikko Zelin

said

September 24, 2015 at 6:58 pm

Nakami Jun

said

September 28, 2015 at 11:37 am

Nakami Jun

said

October 13, 2015 at 5:59 am
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.