Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 3 days, 15 hours ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

[CU Club Proposal] Kendo Club

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Bubbs Zenovka bubbs-zenovka 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Alice Smith

dannika dryke

said

Kendo Club
By elsiehyde resident

BACKGROUND: The Kendo Club will have one primary goal and that is to teach people how to defend themselves using a simple weapon such as a wooden sword which will be provided to each member upon their joining into the club.

UNIQUE: Kendo is a form of martial arts which is practiced as a sport as well so people can either join to be part of a sports team or to learn how to look out for themselves or their friends in a harsh environment. Think of kendo as the japanese form of the european fencing.

EXP:I've been a faction leader in other roleplay sims in which I had to coordinate and train players in combat and how to rp their roles properly so I believe that I would be a good trainer for such a club. I am also a friendly and outgoing person who is opened to new ideas and will do my best to meet the conditions I set for the club to the best of my abilities. I am also a passionate of the japanese culture and arts.

FLAWS:

WORK WITH OTHERS:The kendo club would be a neutral one unless anyone wishes to sponsor it and its members in either way they see fit.

IDEAS:There will be public practices at the gymnasium on the campus as well as local tournaments once there are enough trained members. These being said, any citizen could attend these events either to see what they're about or for a good show.

I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing. ~Anais Nin

August 25, 2014 at 10:49 am
Profile photo of Bubbs Zenovka

bubbs-zenovka

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

August 27, 2014 at 11:04 am
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘[CU Club Proposal] Kendo Club’ is closed to new replies.