Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 5 days ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

[CU Club] CU Track Team

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Connor Kharg lancelantash resident 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Maxine

Esmeralda Siamendes

said

CU Track Team

By: Luridfury resident
Type: CU Club

BACKGROUND: To offer athletic and RP opportunities for students who have other athletic interests besides cheerleading or football and to shake things up a little as far as ICLy conflict goes.

UNIQUE: The CU Track team will have regular practices, will be open to and encourage those who are part of factions in CD to join or plot with us, and we will not be above using seedy tactics to obtain funds to support the team's expenses.

EXP: I'm able to separate IC and OOC conflict. One of my characters was the Lead of the track team in another sim last year for almost a year.

WORK WITH OTHERS: We hope to collaborate with the Sorority members active students, Frat members, and maybe even align against other sports teams on campus.

IDEAS: Promoting class attendance, showing up at campus parties, attending sim events, going to Cheerleading and Football practices to ICLY harass them. I would also encourage those who are new to the sim and this RP style to attend the ooc orientation classes and seek out the sim mentors.

September 24, 2015 at 3:19 pm
Profile photo of Slushie Adored

slushie adored

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

September 24, 2015 at 5:44 pm
Profile photo of Garrett Latzo

garrett-latzo

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

September 24, 2015 at 5:57 pm
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘[CU Club] CU Track Team’ is closed to new replies.