Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 4 days, 2 hours ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

CU CLINIC

This topic contains 24 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of AmazeballsPrincess Resident amazeballsprincess-resident 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Oreo

guillione resident

said

I was wondering if anyone is running the Clinic on campus? I know I saw posts about people wanting to start like a med group and that it wasn't going to happen anymore or something along those lines. It has a lot of potential that I haven't really seen implemented. You could have free STD test days, planned parenthood (abortions), one on one counseling or group therapy, run of the mill check ups. It's not a place someone would go if they needed surgery or something complicated they would of course go to HGH. I just see a building not being used to it's potential. If there are students at CU for pre-med they could do something like 1/2 price or free check ups to the general public, the person might get misdiagnosed or have a fumbling med student to deal with but hey it's cheap! You could hold blood drives for a charity that a club or greek house is hosting out of it. I just wanted to put a feeler out there about it. See if it is something that interests the CU community.

End rant

December 16, 2014 at 8:58 pm
Profile photo of Jacking Inkpen

jacking-inkpen

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

December 16, 2014 at 9:12 pm
Profile photo of Grace Johnson

willow-adder

said

December 17, 2014 at 5:58 am
Profile photo of Alice Smith

dannika dryke

said

I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing. ~Anais Nin

December 17, 2014 at 6:44 am
Profile photo of Jacking Inkpen

jacking-inkpen

said

December 17, 2014 at 4:39 pm

willow-adder

said

December 17, 2014 at 8:22 pm
Profile photo of Alice Smith

dannika dryke

said

I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing. ~Anais Nin

December 18, 2014 at 11:02 am

willow-adder

said

January 20, 2015 at 9:39 am
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.