Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 16 hours, 53 minutes ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

Columtreal University, ideas and stuff.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of fyrja Anonymous 15 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of ritainglis

Anonymous

said

Recently been appointed event manager so... *Throws confetti over herself*. Hurray!

Was asked of me to post some ideas for activities and events, since I couldn't find an appropriate event I'll make a topic, so if you're interested in joining the emerging college then here is some things I will be working on;

Drama club
Why not have Roleplay within Roleplay? We can make topical plays for the Hathian populace, gives everyone a chance to have a change of character, even if only for a short performance, and you can show your roleplaying flare in a different setting! By which I mean like, Show how well you would roleplay Count Dracula.. or a tree.. if you ain't a good actor. Bwaha! Also gives you an excuse to dress up all fancy like ;).

Football club
I can't promise you won't be the only person trying out, hopefully we'll have some of the athletic stallions of Hathian flexing their gunz while chuckin' some pig-skins. If we do, we can have competitions and such, and put that the great new football field to use. Can have throwing practice and whatever people do on those fields, push those pads.. um... make up chants and stuff.

The Ball/Dances/Prom
Well, what is college without the usual awkward ask for a date.. a date to the dance.. I'll tell you what it is.. It ain't a college which I am events manager for.. um yeah! So all that stuff.. Prom Queen and King and things, drunken rides home and morning after pill, the full monty!

Cheerleaders and Mascots
When that cheerleader bully in college said you were just jealous of her, well now you can be her! Just kidding.. rot in hell Danielle. So like, if you wanna flaunt some school spirit, get out your miniskirt and pom-poms, and fill the minds of all the player's fathers with adulterous thoughts! You know you can do it! And Mascots, whatever you're dressing up in, make sure you dance around and play your part!

College Liasion Officers
If a fight breaks out, some students could take the teachers which try and seperate it, so we need one or two cops on campus in a golf cart, be ready to be hated by all the potential gangstas, and sub-urban wanna-be gangstas! If it gets too bad for you though, a can of mace open their eyes a little.

Sorry this is a long message, but had stuff on my mind for a while now, so.. mind oozing on to this post. Ofcourse, events manager isn't for clubs only, events will take place. Such as a serial pranksters, a group of ruffians running around stink-bombing the innocent students for fun! You just show up at the college and have an awesome RP with you, the teachers, the janitors, and the bright aspiring students of Hathian, every last crackhead among them.

January 15, 2009 at 1:04 am
Profile photo of ashura-ansar

ashura-ansar

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

January 15, 2009 at 1:48 am
Profile photo of jhoney-newman

jhoney-newman

said

January 15, 2009 at 6:03 am
Profile photo of tre

Anonymous

said

January 15, 2009 at 6:38 am
Profile photo of fyrja

Anonymous

said

January 28, 2009 at 1:18 am
Profile photo of misti

Anonymous

said

January 28, 2009 at 1:29 am
Profile photo of tre

Anonymous

said

January 28, 2009 at 1:51 am
Profile photo of ace

Anonymous

said

January 28, 2009 at 3:01 am
Profile photo of tre

Anonymous

said

January 28, 2009 at 3:13 am
Profile photo of fyrja

Anonymous

said

January 28, 2009 at 6:41 pm
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.