Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 5 days, 14 hours ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

Cheerleader Roster

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Elseworth Taov elseworth-dagger 15 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of tre

Anonymous

said

We had cheerleader tryouts today and what a great turnout, CU will have the hottest, and dare I say..most intelligent cheerleaders of any college around.

I chose Dannika Dryke as head cheerleader and Dizzy Pausch as co-head, they will both be stepping up as I now step back to simply play my role as advisor and "adult" when needed, this was the plan all along once a head and co-head was found. I am there for back up if needed, and will help out as much as I am needed to ,but basically stay well in the background doing my various other "jobs".

Please make sure to congratulate both of these girls, I had many reasons for choosing them, mainly based on not wanting "one" single person to be overwhelmed with doing too many things, and watching during the week the various RP and such as to how things are going, I think they'll be wonderful and you'll all have a blast.

I will see you all around campus, watch out for my goody two shoes character smashing down on your fun!

February 23, 2009 at 3:22 am
Profile photo of Nadir Taov

Nadir Taov

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

February 24, 2009 at 12:17 am
Profile photo of dizzy

Anonymous

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

February 24, 2009 at 7:47 pm
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.