1. It’s a good idea to IM your patient and find out exactly what their injuries are and how badly they would like for you to rp them.
2. Make sure your patient is breathing fine. If they aren’t, RP hooking them up to an oxygen mask or if not breathing a ventilator.
3. Vital signs should always be checked. These include heart rate, breathing, blood pressure and temperature.
4. If your patient has lost a lot of blood, make sure you get them a transfusion. If you don’t know their blood type O- is universal.
5. If a patient is in severe pain, order an IV drip of Morphine and Saline. This will help with the pain as well as keep them hydrated.
6. Use NPC nurses if it’s just you and the patient, and you need someone to do the footwork.
7. If you need to operate on a patient, make sure you “knock” them out first. When operating on a patient they should always be hooked up to some sort of vitals sign monitor, oxygen, blood transfusion, saline drip mixed with an anesthetic to keep them under and a pain medication.