The Pearl of Hathian – Sponsored by Clam Convenience
Starting March 28th, we'll be running a 3-week IC beauty pageant contest! All businesses, as well as municipal networks, will get one spot in the Pearl of Hathian Pageant. The Pageant will include 2 weekend public events. 1st weekend will feature the Interview and Talent portion. The 2nd weekend will be accompanied by a street festival with all businesses welcome to participate in booths, while the main ‘stage’ will be kept for the finals to the Pageant. Preliminary voting will happen during the 2 weeks at the Clam. Contestants are welcome to ‘market’ themselves as they see fit these two weeks. Final voting at the festival on the finalists will be by 3 impartial judges to announce the winner and “Pearl of Hathian”. Winner will receive 1 year of free groceries at the Clam (IC only). And the business the winner is representing will win three months, rent paid in full (IC only).
1. March 28th - April 1st: send in nominations. There will be an application form available on the 27th to fill out to make sure the person qualifies to be a contestant.
2. Beginning April 2nd, you can start campaigning for your Pageant Contestant.
3. Sunday April 9th, Show #1 will be held front of the public that illustrates talent and interview section.
4. Voting will open to the public after this first show, ballot box located at Clam.
5. Voting stays open one week, campaigning/awareness continues.
6. Sunday, April 16th, there will be a street festival with businesses running game/carnival type booths. Final Pageant Show takes place during the street festival.
7. During this, Judges vote, and one winner is crowned the Pearl of Hathian Beauty Queen.
Pageant Show Details:
Show #1 (April 9th) – This will be the initial show to introduce all contestants. They will need to answer interview questions and show off a talent.
Show #2 (April 16th) – This will be the big show, contestants will not know who the top 5 finalists are (picked by the public during the week before). All contestants will have to prance around in swimsuit. And then the formal gown. During formal gown, the 5 finalists (from the public vote) will be announced. They each have to answer a final question. Then the judges will pick the winner and announce.
Questions? Interested in helping out? Contact Alexia Rousseau (lydhia.shinn) inworld, on the forum here, or on Twitter @A_Roo_So!
The topic ‘Pearl of Hathian Beauty Pageant’ is closed to new replies.