5 Senses Event: THANK YOU

Home Forums OOC Bench 5 Senses Event: THANK YOU

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jack Pink tayler rhiadra 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Jack Pink

tayler rhiadra

said

Here’s my purposefully public shout out to all those who attended the 5 Senses event last night!

A very special shout out to Perina for playing the most awesome effing songs ever, many of which happened to be personal faves and ALL of which I absolutely loved and were perfect for the occasion and atmosphere!

Thank you so much to the business leaders who signed on to collaborate with me on the project, especially Blue for contributing her stripper poles, as well as to the dancers who were able to attend and participate in this regard, and to Propane for helping to decorate the “taste” space and the tattooing corner.

Last, but certainly never least! — All my gratitude to Demi for taking the reins in the first couple of hours while I was still handling work in RL as well as for her custom-made contributions and other effects with regard to the venue’s decor. Thank you to Adrian for pitching in as an extra pair of eyes and as a quasi-chaperon as I was wrapping up RL work.

Thanks to everyone who played along with the goings on in The Void (room) as well. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves, and I look forward to future collaborations. Happy RPing!

(Yeah, yeah, kinda mushy, but I’m gr8ful, guize. <3)

March 31, 2017 at 6:33 am
Profile photo of Propane Rage

propane rage

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

March 31, 2017 at 8:58 am

tayler rhiadra

said

April 3, 2017 at 7:12 am

tayler rhiadra

said

April 5, 2017 at 8:37 am

tayler rhiadra

said

April 16, 2017 at 9:33 pm
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.